- A short stay in a homestay will open your eyes!
- A long stay in a homestay will let you gain a deeper understanding of Japanese culture and way of life!
- With more than 5000 host family contacts!
- Make use of the unique life style of homestay to match your personal plan during your stay in Japan!
Regardless of whether it is a short/long term study, working holiday or internship, an immersion in the homestay lifestyle will increase your understanding of the distinctiveness of the Japanese lifestyle! Of course, you will also improve your Japanese language skills.** We will assist with and arrange your school in Japan.
There are many foreigners living in Japan for extended periods; are they really understanding Japanese families’ way of life? Would you like to stay in a host family for one night?
If you want interaction with Japanese people, or local recommendations on tourism and food, choosing homestay will definitely leave you with fantastic memories!
- Amount of host family -more than 5,000 host family among Japan-
- Perfect match -We have data base for each host family including their personality, life-style, hobbies ... etc -
- High quality customer support -Post-arrival orientation and 24 hour HOTLINE -
- Private room
- Homemade food
- Living cost
- 11 years experience - Helped over 14,000 guests
- Pertnership - Japan: 88 companies / Overseas: 77 companies -
- Professional staff - Speak surpported multiple language -
Yokohama Design college (Yokohama)
An educational center located in the heart of Yokohama, it has a high school, vocational school, and Japanese language institute all in the same school complex.[…]
COMMUNICA INSTITUTE (Kobe)
Communica Institute is a Japanese language school in Kobe City. Communica Institute accepts international students from various countries and regions around the world to study Japanese. […]
Genki Japanese and Culture School (Fukuoka, Tokyo, Kyoto)
Genki Japanese School is a study abroad school for those who want to learn Japanese in Japan! It specialises in teaching communicative Japanese in small classes of a maximum of 8 students. […]
Shinjuku Heiwa Japanese Language School (Tokyo)
Shinjuku Heiwa Japanese Language School is in the popular foreign student town 'Okubo' Shinjuku, with experienced and unique teachers. [...]
Okayama Institute of Languages (Okayama)
Okayama is a place where prices are cheaper and it is easier to live than in Tokyo. In addition, you can move around the city by bicycle, and there is no transportation fee. [...]
ECC Japanese Language Institute (Tokyo, Nagoya, Kobe)
The ECC Japanese Language Institute is a Japanese language school run by the ECC Group, one of the largest language education institutions in Japan. International students from all over the world study at our schools in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Kobe. […]
ABK COLLEGE (Tokyo)
Our students are from well-balanced several countries, mainly in Asia. Students learn Japanese and Japanese culture together while they exchange various cultures. We support to meet the specific purposes of each student, for example […]
Intercultural Institute of Japan (Tokyo)
Intercultural Institute of Japan welcomes more than 50 nationalities per year and is located in Akihabara, Tokyo. Its school logo, "CCC" stands for Cross Cultural Communications. […]